"Why in heaven's name would we need an exterminator,
While insurance may cover any physical damage in a crisis, it doesn’t cover the damage to your company’s reputation and ability to conduct business.
In a survey, organizations without a crisis plan reported that the negative aftereffects of the crisis lasted about two-and-a-half times longer than prepared companies.
That’s why Robin Cohn and Company provides
strategic crisis readiness programs to protect
your reputation. You will benefit by knowing how to:
• Identify potential risk
• Learn the basics of prevention
• Take charge of a crisis and mobilize rapidly
• Shorten the length of a crisis
• Influence public perception and key stakeholders
• Develop a framework for effective crisis communication
• Conduct media interviews
• Utilize Social Media
• Assure the welfare of those affected
• Keep employee morale and productivity high
• Release polished written material
If a crisis were to hit tomorrow, would you
and your company be ready? Take the
Executive Quiz to find out.
©2001–2013 Robin Cohn and Company. All rights reserved.